During the service life of a long-term investment, as represented by a BRÜCKNER machine, a variety of changes occur in the production environment.
- The efficiency requirements for the machine change.
- Changes in market conditions demand even greater precision-finishing of the fabric.
- Energy costs need to be cut
- Environmental regulations have to be observed
- The production costs should be reduced
A high capital investment in new equipment is not always necessary to stay competitive. Targeted modernization and modification of existing plant also mean a technological advantage, saving not only costs and time but also contributing towards improved performance. Backed up by over 50 years‘ experience in the construction of textile machinery, BRÜCKNER not only supplies new equipment, but also offers technologically mature modernisation and modification of existing plant. The range of upgrading options is being continually extended.
Where the modernisation of existing plant is concerned, there are two options:
1. Specific Upgrade Kits:
These are keyed to certain types of machine and have already been proved in mill practice.
2. Individual modernisation:
This is carried out by specialist fitters following appropriate analysis.